NOSHOK 625 & 626 Series Intrinsically Safe Pressure Transmitters
- Low pressure ranges for vapor recovery applications, vacuum and compound ranges through 0 psig to 15,000 psig; absolute ranges from 0 psia to 15 psia through 0 psia to 300 psia
- Current output
- 316 and 14-4PH Stainless Steel wetted parts
- Factory Mutual and Canadian Standards Association approved
- CE compliant to suppress RFI, EMI and ESD
- NSI/ISA-12.27.01 approved single seal
NOSHOK 625 and 626 Series transmitters are Factory Mutual and Canadian Standards Association approved for use in hazardous location applications as follows:
- Intrinsically Safe, entity approval for Class I, II and III, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, D, E, F and G; and Class I, Zone 0 Aex ia IIC
- Dust Ignition-proof for Class II and III, Division 2, Groups F and G
- Non-incendive for Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C and D.
- CE compliant with pressure equipment directive 2014/68/EU.
- ANSI/ISA-12.27.01, Approved single seal.
- Ideal for applications including chemical processing, gas pressure measurement, oil field & offshore, mining, vapory recovery systems, well head measurement