Hydac RFM Series Low Pressure (Return) Filters
- The compact and lightweight design make RFM filters especially suitable for mobile applications.
- RFM filters are constructed of polyamide plastic housing and lid.
- RFM 90/150/210/270 drop in replacement for “Tank Topper” filters.
- Sizes 75 – 851 aluminum alloy is water tolerant – anodization is not required for water-based fluids (HWBF).
- The filter bowl on models 50 – 270 also serves as a contamination basket – removed to change element.
- Models 330, 500, 661, and 851 have filter elements equipped with separate, reusable contamination baskets.
- Ports for clogging indicators are standard.
- Sizes 75/90/150/165/185 available with 4- or 2-bolt tank flange.
- Sizes 975 & 1100 added for increased flow capacities — they also utilize separate bypass assemblies