Hydac LPF Series Medium Pressure Filters
- LPF filters are manufactured with cast aluminum head and aluminum cold formed bowls.
- Aluminum alloy is water tolerant – anodization is not required for water based fluids (HWBF) – except LPF 660.
- LPF filters are a desirable substitute for spin-on filters when dynamic fluid conditions call for the superior durability and leak-proof quality of a well-constructed cartridge filter.
- Quick-response, bypass valves protect against high differential pressures caused by cold start-ups, flow surges and pressure spikes. Filters can also be supplied without bypasses.
- The simple inline design minimizes pressure drop and provides the significant benefit of compactness. The use of lightweight materials, makes these filters ideal for mobile equipment applications.