Hydac HF2P Series High Pressure Filters
- Non-welded housing design reduces stress concentrations and prevents fatigue failure.
- Inlet/Outlet port options include SAE straight thread O-ring boss, BSPP and subplate mounting to allow easy installation without costly adapters.
- O-ring seals are used to provide positive, reliable sealing. Choice of O-ring materials (Nitrile, Fluoroelastomer, EPR) provides compatibility with petroleum oils, synthetic fluids, water-glycols, oil/water emulsions, and high water base fluids.
- Screw-in bowl mounted below the filter head requires minimal clearance to remove the element for replacement, and contaminated fluid cannot be washed downstream when element is serviced.
- Clogging indicators are actuated by differential pressure and have no external dynamic seal. High reliability is achieved and magnetic indicator actuation eliminates a potential leak point.
- A poppet type bypass valve is typically mounted out of the flow path between the inlet and outlet port to provide positive sealing during normal operation and fast response during cold starts and flow surges.
- Fatigue pressure rating equals maximum allowable working pressure rating.