Hydac FLN Series Low Pressure (Return) Filters
- Aluminum alloy is water tolerant – anodization is not required for high water based fluids (HWBF).
- Non-welded housing design reduces stress concentrations and prevents fatigue failure.
- SAE straight thread O-ring boss porting to allow easy installation without costly adapters.
- O-ring seals are used to provide positive, reliable sealing.
- Screw-in bowl mounted below the filter head requires minimal clearance to remove the element for replacement, and contaminated fluid cannot be washed downstream when element is serviced.
- Differential Pressure Indicators. HYDAC indicators have no external dynamic seal. This results in a high system reliability due to magnetic actuation, thus eliminating a potential leak point.
- A poppet-type bypass valve (optional) is mounted in-line between the inlet and outlet ports to provide positive sealing during normal operation and fast opening during cold starts and flow surges.