Hydac DFP Series High Pressure Filters
- The filter housings are designed to withstand pressure surges as well as high static pressure loads.
- The screw-in bowl allows the filter element to be easily removed for replacement or cleaning.
- A visual (pop-up), electrical, electrical/visual (lamp), or electronic differential type clogging indicator can be installed.
- DFP filters are available with or without a bypass valve so either high or low collapse pressure elements may be used.
- Multiple indicator port locations (DFP330/660/1320 only) also allow two different types of indicators to be installed into the filter. Indicators of the same type, but with different trip pressures can also be installed.
- Fatigue pressure rating equals maximum allowable working pressure rating.