Hydac DFFX Series High Pressure Filters
- DFFX Reverse Flow models filter fluid in the forward direction and bypass the filter element when the flow direction is reversed.
- Inlet/Outlet port options include SAE 4-bolt flange code 62, G2″ and 2″ SAE parallel straight thread ports to allow easy installation without costly adapters
- O-ring seals are used to provide positive, reliable sealing. Choice of O-Ring materials (Nitrile, Fluoroelastomer, and EPR) provide compatibilty with petroleum oils, synthetic fluids, water-glycols, oil/water emulsions, and high water base fluids.
- Screw-in bowl mounted below the filter head requires minimal clearance to remove the element for replacement; contaminated fluid cannot be washed downstream when element is serviced.
- Clogging indicators have no external dynamic seal. This results in high reliability due to magnetic actuation which eliminates a leak point.
- A poppet-type bypass valve (optional) provides positive sealing during normal operation and fast opening during cold starts and flow surges.