Hydac DFFH & DFFHM Series High Pressure Filters
- DFFH Reverse Flow models filter fluid in the forward direction and bypass the filter element when the flow direction is reversed.
- DFFHM Bi-Directional model allows fluid filtering in both directions. There is a filter element for both directions.
- Inlet/outlet port options include SAE 4-bolt flange code 62, or SAE ports (DFFHM flange only) to allow easy installation without costly adapters.
- O-ring seals are used to provide positive, reliable sealing. Choice of O-ring materials (Nitrile, Fluoroelastomer, and EPR) provide compatibility with petroleum oils, synthetic fluids, water-glycols, oil/water emulsions, and high water base fluids.
- Screw-in bowl mounted below the filter head requires minimal clearance to remove the element for replacement; contaminated fluid cannot be washed downstream when element is serviced.
- Clogging indicators have no external dynamic seal. This results in high reliability due to magnetic actuation which eliminates a leak point.
- A poppet-type bypass valve (optional) provides positive sealing during normal operation and fast opening during cold starts and flow surges.