Hydac DF Series High Pressure Filters
- Non-welded housing design reduces stress concentrations and prevents fatigue failure.
- Choice of NPT, SAE straight thread O-ring boss, and SAE 4-bolt flange porting (sizes 60 – 1320) to allow easy installation without costly adapters.
- O-ring seals are used to provide positive, reliable sealing. Choice of O-ring materials (Nitrile, Fluoroelastomer, EPDM) provides compatibility with petroleum oils, synthetic fluids, water-glycols, oil/water emulsions, and high water base fluids.
- Screw-in bowl mounted below the filter head requires minimal clearance to remove the element for replacement, and contaminated fluid cannot be washed downstream when element is serviced.
- Differential Pressure Indicators. HYDAC indicators have no external dynamic seal. This results in a high system reliability due to magnetic actuation, thus eliminating a potential leak point.
- A poppet-type bypass valve (optional) provides positive sealing during normal operation and fast opening during cold starts and flow surges.
- For special finishes and coatings – consult HYDAC for minimum quantities, availability and pricing.
- Fatigue pressure ratings equals maximum allowable working pressure rating.