3M™DC Series Filter Housings
- 304L stainless steel construction provides excellent corrosion protection
- Accepts 9 ¾” or 10” modular cartridges, in 1-, 2-, 3-, or 4- high configurations for flexibility in equipment sizing
- V-Band Clamp and Swing bolt designs optimize cartridge change-out
- Removable cartridge posts for ease in cleaning
The 3M™ DC Series Filter Housing is constructed of durable 304L stainless steel, meeting general purpose industrial and commercial filtration needs. All wetted welded surfaces are stainless steel and external surfaces of these filter housings are electro-polished for an easy-care finish. The filter housings are available in a variety of sizes to accommodate from 4 to 88 filter cartridges.
3M™ DC Series Filter Housing models 12 DC and 22 DC include spring and seal assemblies that permit the use of filter cartridges with single length equivalents of 9 ¾ or 10 inches. The 4DC and 5DC models use pressure plate assemblies, while the 12DC and 22DC models use pressure plate with individual spring and seal assemblies. Standard DC housings are configured to accept double open-end style cartridges. To adapt the housing to accept single open end, double o-ring cartridges with locating spear, remove the housing cartridge posts and the spring & seal assembly. Replace the standard pressure plate and the center rod with the single open end (SOE) pressure plate and center rod (sold separately).
- Chemicals & Petrochemicals
- Food & Beverage
- Industrial Processes
- Paint & Coatings
- Industrial Water Treatment