3M™ HFR Series High Flow Filter Elements
- Provides absolute-rated particle retention
- Offers high flow rate through 3M™ lofted microfiber filtration media
- Delivers long filter life from 3M™ Advanced Pleat Technology
- Features a wide, ergonomic handle, easily grasped for installation and removal
- Fits into existing Pall Ultipleat® High Flow Housings
The 3M™ High Flow HFR Series Filter Cartridge is a high-performance, long-lasting and cost-effective filter option that offers absolute-rated particle retention and fits into existing Pall Ultipleat® High Flow Housings. Our filter media and its pleating set us apart.
- The 3M™ lofted microfiber filtration media, composed of non-woven layers that run coarser to finer in the direction of flow, improves capacity and filter life.
- Our Advanced Pleat Technology (APT) design maximizes the usable filtration surface area and helps limit blinding effect on the filter media, resulting in longer filter life.
The powerful combination of these technologies means the 3M™ High Flow HFR Series Filter Cartridges boast inside-to-outside flow direction, its microfiber media demonstrating up to 25% greater throughput compared to the leading brand in an internal laboratory-controlled test environment. *
The 3M™ High Flow HFR Series Filter Cartridges also offer remarkable flexibility, allowing for specific applications and configurations.
- There are numerous options for length and absolute rating/particle size.
- The filters can withstand steady state 70˚C temperature (up to 20 psid).
- All materials of construction are listed for food contact in the US FDA 21 CFR Parts 174-186. **
Our innovative technology can benefit a variety of industries’ water filtration needs, including:
- Food & beverage manufacturing & processing
- Manufacturing facilities
- Chemical plants
- Oil & Gas-Refinery, Petrochemicals, Amine
- Utilities/ Power Generation
- Paint & Coatings
- Metal working coolant
When you’re ready, our expert application engineers will work with you to ensure proper implementation and provide troubleshooting support if necessary.