3M™ BetaPure™ AU Series Filter Elements
- Rigid structure provides consistent and reproducible contaminant reduction
- Excellent reduction of deformable contaminants for consistent effluent quality
- Gasket design reduces by-pass from poor to damaged seals
- Rigid structure reduces cartridge by-pass and unloading for consistent filtration throughout product lifecycle
- Low pressure drop provides long service life while using smaller filter housings
We offer the Betapure™ AU Series Filter Cartridge in various grades for absolute reduction ratings. The controlled pore size of the filter matrix provides absolute distinction between cartridge grades for accurate and consistent filtration. Our filter design provides precise contaminant reduction, consistent effluent quality and superior on-stream service life for a wide-range of applications.
Our wide range of media grades allows you to precisely tailor performance characteristics and achieve optimal filtration economy by enabling defined reduction cut-off points by particle size. We manufacture Betapure™ AU Series Filter Cartridges using state-of-the-art technology to produce a clean, rigid, filter structure that generates reproducible effluent consistency. The filter matrix is constructed using long bicomponent fibers, each fiber having an inner core and an outer sheath. Betapure AU series filters are available in two bicomponent fiber structures, polypropylene/polyethylene or polyester/co-polyester, to provide a range of compatibility for your particular process. The Betapure™ AU Series Z11 and Z13 filter is available with a polypropylene media insert and glass paper insert respectively.
- High Quality Paint, Film Coatings, Resins, and Ink
Food & Beverage
- Bottled Water, Pre-Ro, Blend Water, Wash Water
- Desalination, Plating, Machine Tool Coolant, Process Water
- Pre-Ro, Wafer Slurries, Ceramic Slurries, Chemical Mechanical Polishing, Cathode Ray Tube Production, Disc Cleaning
- Process Water, Pre-Ro, Amine, Fine Chemicals
The Rigid Construction Advantage
To meet demanding filtration quality standards in today’s market, absolute ratings will provide you with product consistency, and improve yields.
Our rigid filter structure retains consistent pore size even under severe process conditions. Changes caused by pump fluctuations, stopping and restarting the system, or high differential pressure will have minimal, if any effect on product consistency. Depth filtration reduces deformable contaminants to help eliminate rework or product quality rejection.
Critical to any filtration process is the reduction of filter by-pass. We effectively address this issue by design with our closed-cell polyethylene foam gasket to properly seal the cartridge for applications using knife-edge housing systems.
Minimizing flow restriction can dramatically reduce filtration cost. Lower pressure drops mean increased filter life, product throughput, and permit the use of fewer filters to achieve a given flow vs. differential pressure. When filters are appropriately sized for a specific application they reduce total filtration costs including purchase, installation, and disposal.