3M™ BetaFine™ DP Series Filter Elements
- Absolute-rated pleated filter provides consistent, repeatable filtration performance
- Pleated media offers greater surface area
- 100% polypropylene construction for broad chemical and thermal compatibility
- FDA, CFR21 listed materials of construction, suitable for food, beverage, and pharmaceutical applications
- High flow rates with lower pressure drops
- Broad chemical and thermal compatibility
- No media migration
- Suitable for a broad range of applications, including food, beverage and pharmaceutical applications
Betafine™ DP series pleated polypropylene filters are available with absolute ratings from 0.2 to 70 microns. The all-polypropylene filter is used extensively on corrosive and non-corrosive process fluids, where broad chemical compatibility is required.
We manufacture Betafine™ DP series filter cartridges from 100% polypropylene and are pleated for increased surface area. To provide a structurally integral cartridge, the cartridge end cap adapters are thermally bonded to the inner core and outer cage as well as the pleated edge of the media and support materials. Multiple filter lengths, with various end cap adapters, are produced using the same thermal bonding technique. Our manufacturing eliminates the use of adhesives and housing adapters to provide users with a cost-effective alternative without housing change-out.
The Power of Pleated Performance
Our precision engineered, absolute rated, pleated filter provides dependable, repeatable filtration, improving effluent quality and helps provide consistent performance. The nature of pleated media also constitutes a greater surface area in less physical space and provides a longer service life compared to non-pleated media. Greater surface area leads to fewer filter change-outs and lower total filtration operating costs.
The greater surface area means higher flow rates with lower pressure drops, which yields exceptional throughput, reduced processing time and reduced processing costs. Our thermally bonded, 100% polypropylene construction affords extensive chemical and thermal compatibility and no media migration. FDA, CFR 21 listed materials of construction are suitable for a range of applications, including food, beverage and pharmaceutical applications.
We make all of our Betafine™ DP Series filters to provide superior chemical resistance and durability in demanding process applications such as:
- Coatings – Maintain high quality in feed streams and intermediates
- Electronics – RO/DI pre-filtration, electroplating baths, process/rinse water, solvent, specialty coatings
- Food & Beverage – Potable water, process and blending water and diatomaceous earth trap filtration in food and beverage applications
- Pharmaceutical – Pre-filtration, final filtration of process water, air and gas pre-filtration, chemical intermediates, bulk pharmaceutical chemicals, and solvents
- Industrial Process – Filtration of intermediates, fine chemicals, and photographic chemicals, reagent grade chemicals, high purity chemicals, oil and gas processing, secondary water filtration, and process gases