Hydac LF Series Medium Pressure Filters
- Non-welded housing design reduces stress concentrations and prevents fatigue failure.
- Aluminum alloy is water tolerant – anodization is not required for water based fluids (HWBF).
- Inlet & outlet port options include NPT and SAE straight thread O-ring boss to allow easy installation without costly adapters.
- O-ring seals are used to provide positive, reliable sealing. Choice of O-ring materials (Nitrile, Fluoroelastomer, EPDM) provides compatibility with petroleum oils, synthetic fluids, water-glycols, oil/water emulsions, and high water base fluids.
- Screw-in bowl mounted below the filter head requires minimal clearance to remove the element for replacement, and contaminated fluid cannot be washed downstream when element is serviced.
- Differential Pressure Indicators. HYDAC indicators have no external dynamic seal. This results in a high system reliability due to magnetic actuation, thus eliminating a potential leak point.
- A poppet-type bypass valve (optional) is separate from the main flow path (except LF 60 / 110) to provide positive sealing during normal operation and fast opening during cold starts and flow surges.
- For special finishes and coatings – consult HYDAC for minimum quantities, availability and pricing.