3M™ Zeta Plus™H Series Media Sheet
- High wet-tensile strength filter media withstands multiple steaming and hot water sanitization cycles
- Depth filtration and electrokinetic adsorption provide efficient haze and particle reduction at micron ratings smaller than the mechanical rating alone
- All Components FDA CFR 21 listed for use with food & beverage filter applications
Zeta Plus™ H Series Media Sheets are charge-modified depth filters with high-tensile strength that performs efficiently under elevated operating temperatures or repeated hot water sanitation cycles. In addition to the mechanical exclusion of particles via depth loading, our filter media adsorbs contaminants too small for reduction by mechanical straining alone.
Choice of Grades
We produce Zeta Plus™ H Series media sheets in a wide range of cut discs and squares to accommodate almost any filter press requirements.
Superior Strength and Resistance
Zeta Plus H Series media sheets are specifically designed for applications requiring numerous hot water sanitation cycles or extended exposure to high service temperatures. The superior wet tensile strength of Zeta Plus H Series media sheets maintains its integrity under flow and pressure variations where less well-designed products would suffer media erosion, deformation and bypass.
Superior Particle Reduction
Zeta Plus H Series Media Sheets offer unique advantages in contamination reduction because of its electrokinetic properties. In addition to the mechanical exclusion of particles by its depth loading feature, Zeta Plus H Series media sheets adsorb contaminants too small for mechanical straining alone. Since most particles in suspension have been shown to exhibit a negative charge, virtually all contaminants can be filtered with proper grade selection
Zeta Plus H Series media sheets are composed of select inorganic filter aids and cellulose fibers processed with a resin system. Sheets are available in a wide range of cut discs and squares to accommodate almost any filter press requirements.
Zeta Plus™ H Series Media Sheets demonstrate important benefits offered by in terms of effectiveness and operational cost savings:
- Effective Particle Reduction
- Available in a Range of Media Grades
- Superior Strength and Resistance
- High Performance in Microbial Reduction
- Low Extractables
- Beer Clarification
- Clarification of Edible Oils and Syrups
- Filtration of Concentrates and Flavors
- Haze Reduction for Distilled Spirits
- Wine Clarification