3M™ HF Series High Flow Filter Elements
- Unique radial pleat design facilitates high flow capability and uses less space than competitive filter elements
- High contaminant loading capacity provides consistent performance and effluent quality
- 99% + Particle Removal Efficiency (PRE) for high purity specifications
- Polypropylene construction provides wide range of compatibility with various fluids
- Ergonomically designed “twist-to-lock” handle facilitates fast and easy cartridge change-out without use of special tools
The 3M™ High Flow Series Filter Elements as a large diameter, radial pleat design that allows for high flow capability per cartridge, reducing the number of filters and space required. The filter’s absolute rating provides reproducible effluent quality over the filter’s life. Unique construction creates flow rates of up to 500 gpm in a single cartridge, so fewer elements are needed.
3M High Flow Series Filter Housings are 33% to 50% smaller than competitively sized housings for a given flow rate. Fewer filters and user-friendly housing designs mean faster, easier change-outs than competitively sized systems. Our high flow series filter housings are available in a variety of sizes to accommodate up to 7 filter elements in both 40-inch and 60-inch lengths. Our horizontal design option maximizes ease of operation and our vertical design can minimize the system’s footprint.
Our housings are designed with features that make them easy to use and streamline processes. Spend less time servicing thanks to removable cartridge posts that lift out for easy cleaning, which helps maintain cleaner systems and longer product life. Shouldered seal plates fit solidly into the cartridge core for a positive cartridge seal to help prevent bypass, leaks and to maintain system pressure. Housing drains for both sludge and clean chambers feature drain couplings for easy draining. An air vent facilitates effective venting before start up or draining. 3M High Flow Series Filter Housings are 33% to 50% smaller than competitively sized housings for a given flow rate. Fewer filters and a user-friendly housing design mean faster change-outs than competitively sized systems.