100 Series ABS & Steel Case Dry Pressure Gauges
Accurate and reliable general purpose dry gauge with vacuum & compound ranges, and ABS or Steel case. Ideal for applications including hydraulics, pneumatics, medical, pumps, compressors, refrigeration controls and more.
Multiple connection options are available including panel mount. A wide variety of pressure ranges, scale options, connections sizes, and options including flanges, case options, cover rings, lens materials, pointers, and orifices are also available.
- General purpose non-fillable dry gauge
- Vacuum and compound ranges through 0 psi to 15,000 psi
- 1-1/2″, 2″, 2-1/2″ and 4″ gauge sizes
- Standard impact-resistant ABS & Steel case
- Copper alloy and Brass wetted parts
- Ideal for applications including hydraulics &
- pneumatics, medical, pumps & compressors, refrigeration controls, utilities and water management